E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- A.S. Monin, A.M. Yaglom, Statistical hydrodynamics. M.: Science, (1965). 640p [Google Scholar]
- Papa S. Turbulent flows. Cambridge University Press. (2000). DOI: 10.1017/CBO9780511840531. [Google Scholar]
- O. Reynolds, Dynamic theory of the motion of an incompressible fluid and the definition of a criterion. Turbulence problems. M.L.: ONTI, (1936), p. 135-227. [Google Scholar]
- 4A.N. Krutov, Development of the theory and methods of forecasting the spread of pollutants in the surface waters of arid zones. Dis. on the competition scholarly step. Doctor of Technical Sciences, M. (1997), 162 p. [Google Scholar]
- V. Rodi, Models of environmental turbulence. In the book. Methods for calculating turbulent flows. M., (1984). 275s. [Google Scholar]
- P.U. Zhou, on velocity correlations and the equations of turbulent oscillations. Quarter of applied mathematics. (1945). 3. p. 38 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Davydov, On the statistical dynamics of an incompressible turbulent fluid. DAN USSR (1961) T. 136. p. 47-50. [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Harlow, P.I. Nakayama, Rate of energy transfer of turbulence. California University Report LA-3854 .: Los Alamos Sci.Lab. (1968). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Starchenko, R.B. Nuterman, E.A. Danilkin. Numerical modeling of turbulent flows and portable devices in street canyons. Tomsk: Publishing house Tom. Univ., (2015). 252 s. [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Ilyushin. Transport processes in turbulent flows. Novosibirsk: Publishing House of Novosibirsk University, (2009). 102 s. [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Proschekalnikov, E.I. Kulmentieva, R.R. Ramazanov, S.D. Solodov, Calculation of heat and mass transfer coefficients in an oil wellbore using “K” models of turbulence. Herald Kazan Technological University, (2014), 235-238. Source: https://cyberleninka.ru (February 13, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Prandtl, Uber ein neues Formelsystem für die ausgebildete Turbulenz. Nachr. Ges. Wiss Gottingen. Math.-Phys. Kl., (1945), p. 6-19. [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Istorik, V.M. Lyather, Propagation of breakthrough waves in a prismatic channel. I. USSR Academy of Sciences. MZHG. (1975). 1. P.39-42. [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Loitsyansky, Mechanics of fluid and gas. M.: Science. (1970). 904s. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Lyather, A.N. Militeev, Numerical modeling of open streams. Water resources. (1987). 1. Pp.35-41. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Militeev, S.Ya. Shkolnikov, Numerical studies of planned currents in channels with complex bottom relief. Water resources. (1981). 3. S.126-134. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kwon, Hydrothermal calculation of cooling ponds. I. USSR Academy of Sciences. Energy and transport. (1979). 5. P.49-60. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Rodziller, Scientific and engineering fundamentals of water and water quality forecasts. Author’s abstract dis. doctors tech. Sciences.M., (1976). 46c. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Pryazhinsky, Mathematical model of water quality regulation. All-Union. scientific tech. meeting Development and organization of a complex of water protection measures. Kharkov, (1973). 120с. [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Paal, Basics of surface water quality prediction. Moscow: Science, (1982). 182 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Krutov, Experimental determination of the rate of saturation of the flow of pumps. Tr. TIIIME, (1985). Issue 140. P.44-50. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Choi, Laboratory studies of the process of self-reflex. I. ASU Uz.SSR. Ser. tenh. sciences. (1965) 1. pp.64-71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.