E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Construction Technologies|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Yu. M. Gavrilov, I. A. Osmin, Excavating and milling machines: (Yaroslavl, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Samsonov, Milling peat deposits (Moscow, Nedra, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karoshkin, A. V. Krasnoludskiy, Determination of power consumption of milling process with a cutter with complex tooth movement (Tula State University, Tula, 2003, p 167) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Bazhenov, Mechanics and technology of composite materials: Scientific edition. (Dolgoprudny, Publishing House ‘Intellect’, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Matthew, R. D. Rawlings. Composite materials. Engineering and Science. (Moscow, Technosphera. 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Rybyev, Construction materials based on binders: artificial construction conglomerates (Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola. 1978) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Gezenzvey, Road asphalt (Moscow, Transport publ. house, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Aizenshtok. On the physical theory of soil cutting (mining journal, 1949, No. 5 p 16) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Sokolovsky, Statics of granular medium (Moscow, Gostehteorizdat, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Balovnev, Physical modeling of soil cutting (Moscow, Mashinostroenie publ. house, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Zelenin, Basics of soil destruction by mechanical means (Moscow, Mashinostroenie publ. house, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. A. Vetrov, V. L. Baladinskiy, V. F. Barannikov, V. P. Kuksa, Solid soil destruction (Kyiv, Budivelnyk, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- P. Berkman, A. V. Rannev, A. K. Reish, One-bucket hydraulic excavators (Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Kurilov, D. I. Troshin Dozer productivity improvement: the experience in design and operation of hemispherical dozer blades with movable side walls (Yaroslavl. Publishing House YSTU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Bibikov. N. N. Tarbaev, V. F. Kulepov, The impact of mechanical properties of asphalt concrete on the wear of the cutting tool during milling. (Tr. Gorky Polytechnic Institute. Gorky, 1975, Vol. 31, v. 8, p 11) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Kulepov, Experimental study of loads on disc cutting working member during the opening of asphalt concrete pavements (Gorky, Gorky regional schientific and technical conference, 1983, p 27) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Baratashvili. Determination of factors influencing the operation modes of a machine and their importance for destruction of the surface asphalt layers (Scientific digital archive. URL: http://econf.rae.ru/article/6606, access date: 11.02.2019). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31015-2002, Bituminous stone mastic mixtures and stone mastic asphalt. Specifications. (Introduced from 1.05.2003 Moscow, Standartinform, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 9128-2009, Asphaltic concrete mixtures for roads and aerodromes and asphaltic concrete. Specifications. (Introduced from 1.01.2009, Moscow, Standartinform, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8267-93, Crushed stone and gravel of solid rocks for construction works. Specifications (Introduced from 10.11.1993 Moscow, Standartinform, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 22245-90, Viscous petroleum road bitumens. Specifications. (Moscow.: IPC Publishing House of Standards, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zedgenidze. Experiment planning for the research of multicomponent systems (Moscow, Nauka, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.