E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological Evolution of Water-Rock System: Mechanisms, Processes, Factors, Stages. The Session Dedicated to Stepan Shvartsev’s Memory|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- S. Shvartsev, Geochemistry of fresh groundwater in the main landscape zones of the Earth. Geochem Int 46 (3), 1285-1398 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Posokhov, The origin of soda water in nature (1969) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sulin, Hydrogeology of oil fields (1948) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S. Durov, Synthesis in hydrochemistry. The origin of the salt composition of natural waters (1961) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Valyashko, Geochemistry and genesis of brines of the Irkutsk amphitheater (1965) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krainov, B. Ryzhenko, V. Shvets, Groundwater geochemistry. Theoretical, applied and environmental aspects (2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- J. Drever, The Geochemistry of Natural Waters: Surface and Groundwater Environments (3rd Edition) (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. Helgeson, Evaluation of irreversible reactions in geochemical processes involving minerals and aqueous solutions – I. Thermodynamic relations, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 32, 853-877 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Verkhoturov, V. Tsyganok., V. Karpov, L. Vasyutich, E. Belyakova, Hydrogeology of the Transbaikal Region (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bukaty, Software development for solution of hydro-geological problems 305, 348-365 (2002) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.