E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological Evolution of Water-Rock System: Mechanisms, Processes, Factors, Stages. The Session Dedicated to Stepan Shvartsev’s Memory|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- V.K. Kadyrov, Hydrochemistry of the lake Issyk-Kul and its basin (Frunze, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Djenbaev, B.K. Kaldybaev, Methodical instructions: Sampling and sample preparation for determination of heavy metals in environmental objects (Bishkek, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Gusev, U.Y. Margulis, A.N. Marey, Dosimetric and radiometric methods (Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Vinogradov, Geochemistry of rare and scattered chemical elements in soils (Moscow, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kovda. Biogeochemistry of the soil cover (Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Vorotnitskaya, Biogenic migration of uranium in the Issyk-Kul lake: the author’s abstract of the dissertation of a Candidate of Biological Sciences (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.