E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological Evolution of Water-Rock System: Mechanisms, Processes, Factors, Stages. The Session Dedicated to Stepan Shvartsev’s Memory|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- I.S. Ivanova, O.E. Lepokurova, O.S. Pokrovsky, S.L. Shvartsev, Procedia earth and planetary science, 7, 385-388 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hydrogeology of the USSR. Volume XVI: West Siberian Plain, (Nedra, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Ivanova, O.E. Lepokurova, Tomsk State University Journal, 398, 224-232 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Shvartsev, Geochemistry international, 46, 13, 1285-1398 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Taylor, S.M. McLennan, The Continental Crust: its Composition and Evolution. (Blackwel Blackwell Scientific, Oxford, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Kraynov, V.M. Shvets, Geochemistry of groundwater potable purposes, (Nedra, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rudmin, A.K. Mazurov, I.V. Reva, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering, 327, 5, 54-64 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Polyakova, A.I. Malov, Arctic Environmental Research, 1, 39-46 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Bukaty, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering, 305, 6, 348-365 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.