E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geochemical Cycles of Elements and Global Environmental Changes|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- M. Barth et al., Bull Met Am Soc, 86, 1738-1742 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Vereecken et al., Water Resour Res, 44, 1-21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Rotunno Filho et al., Soil moisture and soil water storage using hydrological modeling and remote sensing, in W.G. Teixeira et al. (eds.), Applications of Soil Physics in Environmental Analyses: Measuring, Modelling and Data Integration, Progress in Soil Science, Springer, Berlin, 307-345 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Vereecken et al., Vadose Zone J, 15, 1-57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhan et al., IEEE Trans Geosci Rem. Sens., 3, 1551-1554 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Omre, Math Geol, 19, 25-39 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.