E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geochemical Cycles of Elements and Global Environmental Changes|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- S. Blomqvist, A. Gunnars, R. Elmgren, Limnol. Oceanogr. 49, 2236-2241 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Brinson, R.D. Rheinhardt, F.R. Hauer, L.C. Lee, W.L. Nutter, R.D. Smith, D. Whigham, A guidebook for application of hydrogeomorphic assessments to riverine wetlands. Wetlands Research Program Technical Report (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.J.B. Zehnder, S.H. Zinder, The natural environment and the biogeochemical cycles (1980) [Google Scholar]
- N. Valiente, R. Carrey, N. Otero, A. Soler, D. Sanz, A. Muñoz-Martín, F. Jirsa, W. Wanek, J.J. Gómez-Alday, Sci. Total Environ. 631, 649-659 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Ogilvie, P.R. Hirsch, A.W. Johnston, Microb. Ecol. 56, 525-537 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.