E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geochemistry of Natural Waters: From Atmospheric Precipitations to Deep Brines|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- D. S. Orlov, Soil Chemistry (MGU, Moscow, 1992) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Perelman, Geochemistry of Natural Waters (MGU, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Alekhin, S. M. Ilina, S. A. Lapitskiy, and M. V. Sitnikova, “Results of a study of co-migration of trace elements and organic matter in a river flow in a boreal zone, ” Moscow Univ. Geol. Bull., 65 (6), 380-386 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Dinu, Influence of Functional Features of Humic matters on the Metal Speciation in Natural Waters (TyumGU, Tyumen, 2012) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Evans and D. T. Monteith, Water Chemistry Discussion. UK Acid Waters Monitoring Network: 10 Year Report (ENSIS Publishing, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Linnik and B. I. Nabivanets, Species of Metal Migration in Fresh Surface Wate (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1986) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Moiseenko, N. A. Gashkina, and M. I. Dinu, Acidification of Waters: Sensitivity and Critical Loads (URSS, Moscow, 2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Nifanteva, P. Burba, O. Fedorova, V. M. Shkinev, and B. Yu. Spivakov, “Ultafiltration and determination of Zn and Cu-humic substances complexes stability constant, ” Talanta 53, 1127-1131 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.