E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geochemistry of Natural Waters: From Atmospheric Precipitations to Deep Brines|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- Y.A. Makerov, Mineral waters of the Far East. Journal of Far Eastern Branch of USSR Academy of Sciences, 38, 18 (1938) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Chudaeva, T. Lutsenko, O.V. Chudaev, A.N. Chelnokov, M. Edmunds, P. Shand, Thermal waters of the Primorye region, Eastern Russia. Proceedings of the 8th international symposium on water–rock interaction WRI–8 Taylor & Francis Group, 375 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chudaev, Composition and origin of the recent hydrothermal systems of the Far East Russia. Vladivostok, Dalnauka, 85 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bragin, G.A. Chelnokov, V.A. Chudaeva, Low–temperature geothermal waters of continental margin of Far East of Russia. Proceedings of the 12th international symposium on water–rock interaction WRI–12. Taylor & Francis Group, 481 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bragin, G.A. Chelnokov, O.V. Chudaev, N.A. Kharitonova, S.V. Vysotskiy, Geochemistry of Thermal Waters of Continental Margin of Far East of Russia // Acta Geoscientica Sinica, 90 (1), 276 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Chelnokov, E.G. Kalitina, I.V. Bragin, N.A. Kharitonova, Hydrogeochemistry and genesis of thermal waters of Goryachiy kliuch spring, Primorskiy region (Far East of Russia) Russian Journal of Pacific geology, 33 (6), 99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.I. Craig, Isotopic variations in meteoric waters. Science 133 (3465), 1702 (1961) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kharitonova, G.A. Chelnokov, I.V. Bragin, E. Vach, Isotopic composition of the natural waters of the south of the Russian Far East, Pacific geology, 31, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Giggenbach, Geothermal solute equilibria derivation of Na–K–Mg–Ca geoindicators. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 52 (1988). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0016-7037(88)90143-3 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Abiye, G. Bybee, J. Leshomo, Fluoride concentrations in the arid Namaqualand and the Waterberg groundwater, South Africa: Understanding the controls of mobilization through hydrogeochemical and environmental isotopic approaches, Groundwater for Sustainable Development, 6 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gsd.2017.12.004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.