E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geochemistry of Natural Waters: From Atmospheric Precipitations to Deep Brines|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- S.R. Kraynov, B.N. Ryzenko, V.M. Shvets, Geochemistry of ground waters. Theoretical, applied and environmental aspects. Moscow (in Russian) 677 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Silaev, I.I. Chajkovski, T.P. Mityusheva, A.F. Khazov Recent carbonate mineralizations on evaporated and sediment-diagenezis izotop-geochemical barriers. Syktyvkar, 2 (64), 68 (2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Mityusheva, E.N. Patova, Estimation of the possibility of modern mineral formation based on geochemical modeling of interactions in the water – rock system using the example of Timan karst lakes, Problems and prospects of modern mineralogy (Yushkin memorial seminar 2014), Syktyvkar, 232-235 (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Mityusheva, V.I. Katkova, The role of chara algae in the continental carbonate sedimentation of lake Chermanty (Timan), Bulletin of Moscow society of naturalists. Geol., 5, 41-51 (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Katkova, T.P. Mityusheva, B.I. Teteryuk, Features of the mineralization of hydrobionts of the Potamogetonáceae from the Vym River (Komi Republic), Proceedings of Komi SC UB RAS (to be published). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.