E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geochemistry of Natural Waters: From Atmospheric Precipitations to Deep Brines|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- A. I. Perelman, Geochemistry of natural water (Nauka, Мoscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Vernadsky, History of Natural Waters (Nauka, Мoscow; 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Posohov, Formirovaniye himicheskogo sostava podzemnih vod (Leningrad, pGidrometeoizdat, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Shvartsev, Hydrogeochemistry of the hypergenesis zone (Moscow, Nedra, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- State report on the state of natural resources and environmental protection of the Republic of Tatarstan in 2015 (Kazan, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Burov, Geology of Tatarstan: Stratigraphy and tectonics (GEOS Publising house, Moscow, Russia, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Latipov, Nomenclature and taxonomy of the main soil types of the Tatarstan Republic (KFU, Kazan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Musin, E. A. Korolev, K. E. Zotina, In 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, Variations and conditions of the composition natural waters in the Central European Russia (on example of the Tatarstan Republic), 17, 777-784 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Musin, N. A. Kurlyanov, Z. G. Kalkamanova, T. V. Korotchenko, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Environmental state and buffering properties of underground hydrosphere in waste landfill site of the largest petrochemical companies in Europe, 33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.