E3S Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2019Central Asian DUst Conference (CADUC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Atmospheric dust at source regions|
|Published online||18 June 2019|
- Seyed Omid Nabavi, Leopold Haimberger, and Cyrus Samimi, Climatology of dust distribution over West Asia from homogenized remote sensing data, Aeolian Research 21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nickovic, Modeling of dust process for the Saharan and Mediterranean area, The impact of desert dust across the Mediterranean (pp. 15-23. Springer, Dordrecht 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paul Ginoux, Mian Chin, Ina Tegen, Joseph M. Prospero, Brent Holben, Oleg Dubovik, and Shian-Jiann Lin, Sources and distributions of dust aerosols simulated with the GOCART model, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres 106, no. D17 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Joanna E. Bullard, et al., Preferential dust sources: A geomorphological classification designed for use in global dust-cycle models, Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface 116, F4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Basart, C. Pérez, S. Nickovic, E. Cuevas, and J.M. Baldasano, Development and evaluation of the BSCDREAM8b dust regional model over Northern Africa, the Mediterranean and the Middle East, Tellus B 64, 18539, doi: 10.3402/tellusb.v64i0.18539 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seyed Omid Nabavi, Leopold Haimberger, and Cyrus Samimi, Sensitivity of WRF-chem predictions to dust source function specification in West Asia, Aeolian Research 24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.