E3S Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2019Central Asian DUst Conference (CADUC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Impacts of atmospheric dust|
|Published online||18 June 2019|
- I. Uno, et al., Asian dust transported one full circuit around the globe, Nature Geoscience, 2 (8), 55, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Garrison, et al., African and Asian dust: from desert soils to coral Reefs, BioScience, 53 (5), 469-480, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Iwasaka, et al., Mixture of Kosa (Asian dust) and bioaerosols detected in the atmosphere over the Kosa particles source regions with balloon-borne measurements: possibility of long-range transport, Air Quality, Atmosphere & Health, 2, (1), 29-38, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mimura, The Trend of M. Kansasii infection in Okayama prefecture between 1994 and 2000, Kekkaku, 77 (10), 665-669, (2002) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yoshida, et al., Present status of studies on epidemiology of Mycobacterium kansasii, in special reference to its epdemiology, Kekkaku, 86 (5), 515-521, (2011) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Derudi, et al., Emission of air pollutants from burning candles with different composition in indoor environments, Environ Sci Pollut Res Int., 21 (6), 4320-4330, (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.