E3S Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2019Central Asian DUst Conference (CADUC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Impacts of atmospheric dust|
|Published online||18 June 2019|
- Mallone, S. et al., Saharan dust and associations between particulate matter and daily mortality in Rome, Italy. Environmental health perspectives, 119(10), 1409, (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jickells, T. D. et al., Global iron connections between desert dust, ocean biogeochemistry, and climate. Science, 308(5718), 67-71, (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stefanski, R., & Sivakumar, M. V. K., Impacts of sand and dust storms on agriculture and potential agricultural applications of a SDS WS. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 7(1), IOP Publishing. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schroedter-Homscheidt, M. et al., Aerosols for concentrating solar electricity production forecasts: requirement quantification and ECMWF/MACC aerosol forecast assessment. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 94(6), 903-914, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pérez, C., et al., Interactive dust-radiation modeling: A step to improve weather forecasts. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 111(D16) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Bauer, S. E., & Koch, D., Impact of heterogeneous sulfate formation at mineral dust surfaces on aerosol loads and radiative forcing in the Goddard Institute for Space Studies general circulation model. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 110(D17), (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nickovic, S., et al., SDS-WAS Science and Implementation Plan: 2011-2015, World Meteorological Organization, Geneva (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Terradellas, E., et al. Airborne dust: a hazard to human health, environment and society, World Meteorological Bulletin, 64(2), 42-46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Benedetti, A., et al., Operational dust prediction. Mineral Dust, Springer, Dordrecht, 223-265, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- WMO, WMO/GAW Aerosol Measurement Procedures, Guidelines and Recommendations (2nd Edition, WMO Technical Report (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Holben, B. N, et al., An emerging ground-based aerosol climatology: Aerosol optical depth from AERONET. Geophysical Research, 106(D11), 12067-12097 (2001) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basart et al., Aerosol characterization in Northern Africa, Northeastern Atlantic, Mediterranean Basin and Middle East from direct-sun AERONET observations. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 9(21), 8265-8282 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marticorena, B., et al. Mineral dust over west and central Sahel: Seasonal patterns of dry and wet deposition fluxes from a pluriannual sampling (2006-2012). Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2017, 122(2), 1338-1364, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pey, J., et al., African dust outbreaks over the Mediterranean Basin during 2001-2011: PM 10 concentrations, phenomenology and trends, and its relation with synoptic and mesoscale meteorology. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 13(3), 1395-1410, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.