E3S Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201911th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2019
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||10 June 2019|
- M.Wahlroos, M. Pärssinen, J. Manner, S. Syri, Energy, 140 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, F. Chen, S. Shen, S. Miao, M. Barlage, W. Guo, A. Mahalov, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos. 123, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Li, S. Di Sabatino, A. Martilli, P. W. Chan, Environ. Res. Lett. 13, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.hfmmagazine.com/articles/3494-new-boiler-and-chiller-advances-for-hospitals [Google Scholar]
- S. Brückner, H. Schäfers, I. Peters, E. Lävemann, Sustain. Cities Soc. 13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Loibl, R. Stollnberger, D. Österreicher, Sustainability 9, 2 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency. Energy balances (2016) https://www.iea.org/Sankey [Google Scholar]
- K. Ebrahimi, G. F. Jones, A. S. Fleischer, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 31 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2016 - Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17772-1:2017 Energy performance of buildings - Indoor environmental quality - Part 1: Indoor environmental input parameters for the design and assessment of energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17772-2:2017 Energy performance of buildings - Overall energy performance assessment procedures - Part 2: Guideline for using indoor environmental input parameters for the design and assessment of energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.