E3S Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201911th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2019
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 June 2019|
- L. Freris, D. Infield, Renewable energy in power systems (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency Statistics (2018) Statistics data browser. https://www.iea.org/statistics. Accessed 15 January 2019 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gonzalez-Salazar, T. Kirsten, L. Prchlik, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 82 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Peters, M. Baumann, B. Zimmermann, J. Braun, M. Weil, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 67 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Dawson, Latest trend in the World Traditional & Renewable Heating Market (BSRIA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rathi, A 19th-century solution to heat homes is helping the world cut emissions (Quartz, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hirth, Energ Econ. 38 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- University of Wisconsin-Madison. Solar Energy Laboratory (1975) TRNSYS, a transient simulation program. Madison. Wis. The Laboratory [Google Scholar]
- Nordex SR Technical data. http://www.nordex-online.com [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standing Standard Project Committee 90.2 (2007) Energy-Efficient Design of Low-Rise Residential Buildings, ASHRAE [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.