E3S Web Conf.
Volume 101, 20192019 10th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning and Management|
|Published online||14 June 2019|
- United Nations 2016. The World Cities in 2016 Data Booklet. Retrieved from www.un.org/en/.../desa/population/.../the_worlds_cities_in_2016_data_booklet.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Global Construction 2025 Report 2013. Retrieved from https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk. [Google Scholar]
- PEMUDAH 2010. Seminar on the First Steps of Successful Reform in Doing Business, Taipei, Chinese Taipei, 56 October 2010 [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Nguyen, S.O. Ogunlana, D.T.X. Lan. A study on project success factors in large construction projects in Vietnam. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 11 404-13 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kerzner H. Project management: A system approach to planning, scheduling, and controlling (New York, Van Nostrand, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kincaid D. Adapting buildings for changing uses, guidelines for change of use refurbishment (London: Spon Press, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mitropoulos, Howell. Renovation projects: Design process problems and improvement mechanisms. Journal of Management in Engineering, 18 179-85 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. McKim, H. Tarek, M. Attalla. Project Performance Control in Reconstruction Project. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 126 137-41 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moullier T. Reforming Building Permits: Why is It Important and What Can IFC Really Do? (Washington, DC: International Finance Corporation, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- De Soto H. The Mystery of Capital: Why Capitalism Triumphs in the West and Fails Everywhere Else (New York: Basic Books, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- OECD. OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises (France:OECD Publishing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank 2018 Doing Business 2018. Reforming to Create Jobs. A World Bank Group Flagship Report (Washington) [Google Scholar]
- Dzulkifli W. M. Panduan dan Prosedur Asas Cadangan Pembangunan Projek Perumahan (Pulau Pinang: Universiti Sains Malaysia, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government, Malaysia. Upgrading of the Procedure on the Delivery System and Development Plan Process and the Implementation of the One Stop Centre. (Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bailey. Understanding community empowerment in urban regeneration and planning in England: putting policy and practice in context. Planning, Practice & Research, 25 317-32 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Brownill, G. Parker. Why bother with good works? The relevance of public participation(s) in planning in a post-collaborative era. Planning, Practice & Research, 25 275-282 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Healey P. Collaborative Planning: Shaping Places in Fragmented Societies (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.