E3S Web Conf.
Volume 101, 20192019 10th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning and Management|
|Published online||14 June 2019|
- Wu Che, Fangfang Lu, Junqi Li, et al.2009. Inspiration of typical storm flood management system in developed countries -construction of modern storm flood control and utilization system in Chinese cities [J]. China water supply and drainage, 25 (20) : 12-17 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Cheng, Yongpeng Lu, Xiaofang Huang, et al.2009. Study on the environmental effect of the regulating pool of integrated drainage system in downtown Shanghai [J]. Environmental science, 30 (8) : 2234-2240. [Google Scholar]
- Haishun Xu, Yongli Cai, Bing Zhao, Hao Wang, et al.2016. Theoretical method and practice of sponge city planning in urban new district [M]. Beijing: China building industry press. [Google Scholar]
- Linwei Zhang, Huiwei Xu, et al.2017. Typical case of sponge city construction [M]. Beijing: China building industry press. [Google Scholar]
- Dexiang Li, et al.2011. Survey of European urban ecological construction [M]. Beijing: China building industry press. [Google Scholar]
- Jingjing Dong.2012. Pilot study on rainwater utilization in lingang new city, Shanghai [D]. Shanghai: East China Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Junqi Li, Xinyu Zeng, Jiaming Lu.2008. Discussion on the quantitative method of urban rainwater collection standard [J]. China water supply and drainage, 24 (10) : 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Center for Neighborhood Technology(CNT).2009.A Sustainable community-based Approach to Reducing non-point Source Pollution[R].Chicago, USA. [Google Scholar]
- David r. Tilley, Mark t. Brown. 1998. The Wetland Networks for Storm water Management in Subtropical Urban Watersheds [J]. Ecological Engineering, (2) : 131-158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.