E3S Web Conf.
Volume 101, 20192019 10th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resources and Energy|
|Published online||14 June 2019|
- J. Malczewski, “GIS-based multicriteria decision analysis a survey of the literature,” Int. J. Geogr. Inf. Sci. Vol. 20, No. 7, August 2006, 703–726, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Khahro, A. Matori, I. A. Chandio, M. Aftab, and A. Talpur, “Proposed GIS-based Environmental Impact Assessment approach for site suitability of Petrol Filling Stations in Malaysia,” 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Z. LASHARI, M. Y. MANGI, N. SAHITO, and ..., “Land Suitability Analysis for Public Parks using the GIS Application,” Sindh Univ. Res. Journal…, Vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 505–512, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Chandio, A. N. B. Matori, K. B. Wanyusof, M. A. H. Talpur, S. H. Khahro, and M. R. M. Mokhtar, “Computer Application in Routing of Road using Least-Cost Path Analysis in Hillside Development,” Res. J. Environ. Earth Sci., Vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 907–911, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Njoku and A. O. Alagbe, “Site suitability assessment of Petrol Filling Stations (PFSs) in Oyo Town, Oyo State, Nigeria: A Geographic Information Systems (GIS) approach,” IOSR J. Environ. Sci. Toxicol. Food Technol., Vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 8–19, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Mugo, P. C. Kariuki, and D. K. Musembi, “Identification of Suitable Land for Green Gram Production Using GIS Based Analytical Hierarchy Process in Kitui County, Kenya,” J. Remote Sens. GIS, Vol. 5, no. 3, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Aburas, S. H. O. Abdullah, M. F. Ramli, and Z. H. Asha’ari, “Land Suitability Analysis of Urban Growth in Seremban Malaysia, Using GIS Based Analytical Hierarchy Process,” Procedia Eng., Vol. 198, no. Supplement C, pp. 1128–1136, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shabir Hussain Khahro and Zubair Ahmed Memon, “GIS based land suitability analysis using AHP model for urban,” Int. J. Civ. Eng. Technol., Vol. 8, no. 10, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. I. A. Syed Maheena, Khan Junaid N., Kumar Rohitashw, “Land suitability for paddy and maize in a watershed using remote sensing and Geographic Information System(GIS),” J. Soil Water Conserv., Vol. 16, no. 4, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z. G. Rahmat et al., “Landfill site selection using GIS and AHP: a case study: Behbahan, Iran,” KSCE J. Civ. Eng., Vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 111–118, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. El Baroudy, “Mapping and evaluating land suitability using a GIS-based model,” Catena, Vol. 140, pp. 96–104, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Booth and A. Mitchell, “Getting Started with ArcGIS GIS by ESRI.” [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Pudlowski, U. International, and E. Education, “Monash University’s Gippsland Campus’ innovative going green-based system for infrastructures education with environmental cultural change applications,” World Trans. Eng. Technol. Educ., Vol. 6, no. 2, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Tomlin, Cartographic Modelling. 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.