E3S Web Conf.
Volume 101, 20192019 10th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Resources and Energy|
|Published online||14 June 2019|
- M. Monirul Qader Mirza, June 15th, 2011, Climate change and extreme weather events: can developing countries adapt?, Climate Policy, 3 233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- British Petrol, June 2018, BP Statistical Review of World Energy, London. [Google Scholar]
- Statista, 2018, U.S. total energy consumption from 1975 to 2018, by sector, retrieved September 6th, 2018, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/239790/total-energy-consumption-in-the-united-states-by-sector/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Sumanik-Leary, M. Delor, M. Little, M. Bellamy, A. Williams, S. Willimason, 2014, Engineering in Development Energy, London, Engineers Without Borders UK. [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar Singh, S. Sundria, January 24th, 2017, Living in the Dark: 240 Million Indians Have no Electricity, Bloomberg, retrieved September 8th, 2018, from https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-0124/living-in-the-dark-240-million-indians-have-no-electricity [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghosh, D. Barnes, B. Singh, K. Mayer, H. Samad, 2015, Power for All: Electricity Access Challenge in India, Washington DC, World Bank Studies. [Google Scholar]
- Sanjay Dutta, April 29th, 2018, Mission Accomplished: PM Narendra Modi gives power to all 19,000 unelectrified villages, The Times of India. [Google Scholar]
- Smart Power India, May 2017, Smart Power Connect, 2 [Google Scholar]
- R. Bhoi, S. Ali, April 2014, Potential of Hydro Power in India and its Impacts on Environment, IJETT, 10 114. [Google Scholar]
- D. Lodrick, 2018, Encyclopaedia Britannica Arunachal Pradesh, retrieved September 6th, 2018, from https://www.britannica.com/place/Arunachal-Pradesh [Google Scholar]
- R. Mathur, 2018, Encyclopaedia Britannica Uttar Pradesh, retrieved September 6th, 2018, from https://www.britannica.com/place/Uttar-Pradesh [Google Scholar]
- Government of Uttar Pradesh, 2017, Social Demography, retrieved on September 6th, 2018, from up.gov.in/Social-Demography.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Your Free Template, retrieved August 2018, from: https://yourfreetemplates.com/india-map-blank-templates/ [Google Scholar]
- R. White, 18th June, 2002, GEF-FAO Workshop on Productive Uses of Renewable Energy: Experience, Strategies, and Project Development, Workshop Synth. Rep., UNFood Agric. Organ., Rome, Italy [Google Scholar]
- R. Anil Cabraal et. al., 2005, Productive Use of Energy for Rural Development, Annu. Rev. Environ. Resour., 30 117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank ESMAP Programme, 2015, Beyond Connections Energy Access Redefined. [Google Scholar]
- The Times of India, India’s per capita income grows by 8.6% to Rs 1.13 lakh in FY18, retrieved August, 2018, from https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/indias-per-capita-income-grows-by-8-6-to-rs-1-13-lakh-in-fy18/articleshow/64403580.cms [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Energy Information Administration, How much electricity does an American home use?, retrieved December 27, 2017, from https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=97&t=3 [Google Scholar]
- Freepik Company S.L., Flaticon free vector images,retrieved September 1st, 2018, from https://www.flaticon.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.