E3S Web Conf.
Volume 103, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- TR, Karl, K.E. Trenberth, Modern global climate change, Science 302(5651), 1719-1723 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EU climate action (accessed January 2019) https://ec.europa.eu/clima/citizens/eu_en [Google Scholar]
- EMSA (accessed January 2019) http://emsa.europa.eu/main/airpollution/ greenhouse-gases.html [Google Scholar]
- IMO, Third IMO. Greenhouse Gas Study, Executive Summary and Final Report, London, (2014) http://www.imo.org/en/OurWork/Environment/Pollu tionPrevention/AirPollution/Pages/Default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Black Sea Container Ports, Drewry Marit ime Advisors, The European Sea Ports Conference -ESPO (2013) https://www.espo.be/media/30052013-0830-vanaale.pdf (accessed January 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Google Earth application [Google Scholar]
- V. Rata, C. Gasparotti, L. Rusu, The Importance of the Reduction of Air Pollution in the Black Sea Basin, Journal of Mechanical Testing and Diagnosis, 2, 5-15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country (accessed January 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Raţă, L. Rusu, Assessing the traffic risk along the main Black Sea marit ime routes, International Conference on Traffic and Transport Engineering, 4, 290 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Annual Report 2017 Port of Constanta, (2018) portofconstantza.ro (accessed January 2019) [Google Scholar]
- cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/cruise-shiporderbook. html (accessed January 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tarnapowicz, S. German-Galkin, International standardization in the design of "shore to ship" power supply systems of ships in port, Management Systems in Production Engineering, 26(1), 9-13 (2018) DOI 10.2478/mspe-2018-0001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- cruisemapper.com (accessed January 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Master Plan al Portului Constanta, (2014) portofconstantza.ro (accessed January 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Borkowsky, D. Tarnapowicz, JK, Shore to ship" system - an alternative electric power supply in port, Powertrain and transport, 19, 49 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Options for establishing shore power for cruise ships in port of Copenahgen Northavon, City & Port Development, CMP and the City of Copenhagen (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Chowdhury, P. Saha, M. Rahman, M. A. Hannan, Feasibility Study of Hybrid Floating Power Plant Concept at the Bay of Bengal 6th International Youth Conference on Energy (IYCE), (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.