E3S Web Conf.
Volume 103, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Efficiency Analysis|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- Today in Energy, September 14, 2017. https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=32912 [Google Scholar]
- Khoukhi M. The combined effect of heat and moisture transfer dependent thermal conductivity of polystyrene insulation material: impact on building energy performance. Energy Build 2018; 228:235-169. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the council of 19 May, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Directive (EDD), Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and the council of 25 October, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Khoukhi M, Fezzioui N, Draoui B, Salah L. The impact of changes in thermal conductivity of polystyrene insulation material under different operating temperatures on the heat transfer through the building envelope. Appl Therm Eng 2016; 669:674-105. [Google Scholar]
- Aldrich DF, Bond RH. Thermal performance of rigid cellular foam insulation at subfreezing temperature thermal performance of exterior envelopes of buildings III, in: Paper presented at ASHRAE/DOE/BTECC Conference, Florida, USA, 2-5 December, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Khoukhi M, Tahat M. Effect of operating temperatures on thermal conductivity of polystyrene insulation material: impact on envelope-induced cooling load. Appl Mech Mater 2014; 315:320-564. [Google Scholar]
- Khoukhi M, Tahat M. Effect of temperature and density variation on thermal conductivity of polystyrene insulation materials in Oman. J Eng Phys Thermophys 2015; 994:998-88. [Google Scholar]
- Chyu MC, Zeng X, Ye L. The effect of moisture on the performance of polyurethane insulation used on a district heating and cooling pipe, ASHRAE Trans 1997; 309:317-103. [Google Scholar]
- Chyu MC, Zeng X, Ye L. Performance of fibres glass pipe insulation subjected to underground water attack, ASHRAE Trans 1997; 303:308-103. [Google Scholar]
- Chyu MC, Zeng X, Ye L. Effect of underground water attack on the performance of mineral wool pipe insulation, ASHRAE Trans 1998; 168:175-104. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X, Ge CH, Fazio P, Chen G, Guo X. Determination of optimum insulation thickness of exterior walls with moisture transfer in hot summer and cold winter zone of China. Energy Build 2015; 361:368-109. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy JN, Gartling DK. The Fin ite Element Method in Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics. CRC (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Cengel, Y. Heat and Mass Transfer: A Practical Approach, 3rd ed.; McGraw-Hill: Boston, MA, USA, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.