E3S Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2019International Conference “Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in Technical Systems” (EEESTS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Integrated Measurement Information Processing Devices|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- K. Holmvist, Eye Tracking: A comprehensive guide to methods and measures (OUP Oxford, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Duchowski, Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, and Computers, 34, 4, 455 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J.K. Jacob, K.S. Karn, Minds Eye, 2 (3), 573 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hansen, A. Pece, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 98, 1, 155 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Al-Khalifa, P.G. Remya, eLearn Magazine, 2010, 6, 8 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Timm, E. Barth, VISAPP, 11, 125 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.