E3S Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2019International Conference “Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in Technical Systems” (EEESTS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integrated Measurement Information Processing Devices|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- C. Bohern, D. Huffman, Absorption and scattering of light by small particles (A Wiley-Interpscience Publication Jhon Wiley & sons, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- D. Deirmendjian, Electromagnetic scattering on spherical polydispersions (Elsevier, New York 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V. Semenov, Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering sciences, 10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Semenov, Y. Khanzhonkov, Y. Astsaturov, Engineering Journal of Don, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kulkarni, P. A. Baron, K. Willeke (Eds.). Aerosol measurement: principles, techniques, and applications (Wiley, New York, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Floyd, L. Queimado, J. Wang, J. L. Regens, D. L. Johnson, PloS one, 13, 12, e0210147 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.