E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- K. Kovler, Vestnik of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, 1, 71 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zhiv, B.R. Isakulov, Construction and Architecture, 3:23, 61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Komitov, V. Rasheva, I. Binev, I. Kiryakov, European Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences, 4, 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanou, V.M. Chertkov, Materials of VI junior researchers’ conference: In 3 Parts. Ministry of education of Belarus, 134, 77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.K. Bakhov, O.G. Vorobyov, Optimization methodology and management of environmental safety of geotechnical systems (on the example of chemical enterprises) (TTGD, Tambov, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Makhotkina, O.S. Ponomareva, L.G. Kolyada, Solid State Phenomena, 265, 1081 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Togobitskaya, N.M. Mozharenko, A.I. Bel’kova, D.A. Stepanenko, Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 2:4, 249 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Schuldyakov, L.Y. Kramar, B.Y. Trofimov, Procedia Engineering, 1433, 88 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Panesar, G.H.Y. C International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 144, 865 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Bentz, P.E. Stutzman, F. Zunino, Materials and Structures, 50:3, 173 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gilyazidinova, N.Yu. Rudkovskaya, T.N. Santalova, The 8th Russian-Chinese Symposium Coal In The 21st Century: Mining, Processing And Safety, 62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.