E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- B. V. Gusev, Mathematical models of the processes of corrosion of concrete IPC (TIMR, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Puhonto, Durability of reinforced concrete structures of engineering structures (Publishing House DIA, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Ovchinnikov, V.V. Petrov. Mathematical modeling of the process of interaction of structural elements with aggressive media (SPI, Saratov, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Bolotin Methods of the theory of probability and the theory of reliability in the calculation of structures (Constructions Pub., Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Fedorov, B. R. Anvarov, T. V. Latypova, A. R. Anvarov, V. M. Latypov, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, 15:191, 13-15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Anvarov, T. V. Latypova, V. M. Latypov, L. Ya. Kramar, News of higher educational institutions. Building, 2:674, 12-22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Kopylov, V. S. Salnikov, O. V. Konovalov, L. E. Sheinkman, News of Tula State University. Earth Sciences, 1, 170-174 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Fedosov, V. E. Roumyantseva, I. V. Krasilnikov, B. Е. Narmania, International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering, 13:2, 45-49 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Davis, Corrosion: Understanding the Basics (ASM International, Dover, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Haleem, S. Wanees, E. E. Aal, A. Diab, Corrosion Science, 52:5, 1675-1683 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Brown, R. E. Weyers, M. M. Sprinkel, ACI Materials Journal, 98:3, 240-250 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Hansson, Cement and Concrete Research, 14, 547-584 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Types and Causes of Concrete Deterioration (Portland Cement Association, Skokie, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. M Neville, Properties of Concrete (Longman Group Limited, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.