E3S Web Conf.
Volume 106, 20195th International Scientific Conference on Civil Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||24 June 2019|
- F. Bell, T. Stacey, D. Genske, Environmental Geology (2000) 40: 135-152 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ostrowski, W. Blaschke, S. Mularz, S. Barycz, A. Krawczyk, S. Gruszczyński, R. Kulma, J. Madej, E. Popiołek, R. Hejmanowski, Environment protection on mining terrain, Biblioteka SEP, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kratzsch, Mining subsidence engineering Springer Scien. & Business Media, (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Knothe, The curvature of the profile of the subsidence basin, Bull. Acad. Pol. Sc. Cl. IV, 1, 1-2 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- X. Cui, J. Wang, Y Liu Internat. Jurnal of Rock Mech. & Mining Sci. 38, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Borecki et al. Surface protection against mining damages (in Polish) Śląsk (1980) [Google Scholar]
- J. Białek, Algorithms and computer programs for the prediction of mining ground deformation (in Polish) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hejmanowski, Int J Coal Sci Technol (2015) 2: 287. [Google Scholar]
- A. Krawczyk, A concept for the modernization of underground mining master maps based on the enrichment of data definitions and spatial database technology, E3S Web of Conferences 26, 00010 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Poniewiera, P. Kujawski, WUG: Work safety and environment protection in mining, 10, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Biegun, A. Krawczyk, Geoinformatica Polonica, 15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sokoła-Szewioła, M. Poniewiera, Geoinformatica Polonica, 16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zych, B. Drzęźla, P. Strzałkowski, Forecasting the deformation of the land surface under the influence of mining (in Polish), Pub. Silesian Technical University, Univ. Book No 1684, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- E. Popiołek, Mining area protection (in Polish), Pub. AGH-UST, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Osyczka, R. Jankowski, I. Skalna, P. Krajewski, Visual Basic for Application (in Polish), Pub. AGH-UST, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Winters Learning MicroStation VBA Bentley Institute Press, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu, X. Liu, J. Liu, E. Li, P. Yue, S. Yan, Application of Transient Electromagnetic Method for Investigating the Water-Enriched Mined-Out Area, Applied Sciences, Vol. 8 No. 10, (2018) http://www.mdpi.com/2076-3417/8/10/1800 [Google Scholar]
- J. Blachowski, S. Cacoń, W. Milczarek, Analysis of post-mining ground deformations caused by underground coal extraction in complicated geological conditions Acta Geodynamica et Geomaterialia, Vol. 6 No. 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, D. Szwarkowski, The influence of the fault zone width on land surface vibrations after the high-energy tremor in the "Rydułtowy-Anna" hard coal mine, BIG 2018 - 4th Nationwide Scientific Conference on Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining, Kraków, E3S Web of Conferences Vol.36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Owsianka, The use of MVBA language for calculating terrain surface subsidence caused by underground exploitation and its presentation in graphics Microstation environment (in Polish) unpublished, AGH-UST Master Thesis, supervisor A. Krawczyk Kraków (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.