E3S Web Conf.
Volume 106, 20195th International Scientific Conference on Civil Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 June 2019|
- S. Leroueil, Tenth Canadian geotechnical colloquium: recent developments in consolidation of natural clays. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 25, 1, 85-107, (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wrana, Lectures on soil mechanics, (Publishing house: Politechnika Krakowska, Kraków, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Koppejan, A formula combining the Terzaghi load compression relationship and the Buisman secular time effect. Proc. 1thICSMFE, Rotterdam, 3,32-37, (1948) [Google Scholar]
- L. Šuklje, The analysis of the consolidation process by the isotaches method. Proc. 4thICSMFE, London,1, 200-206, (1957) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mesri, Y. Choi, The uniqueness of the end-of-primary (EOP): void ratio- effective stress relationship. Proc. 11th ICSMFE, San Francisco, 2, 587-590, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Haan, A compression model for non-brittle soft clay sand peat. Géotechnique, 46 1, 1-16, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhu, Z-Y, Yin, P.Y. Hitcher, S.L. Shen, Nonlinear of one-dimensional creep characteristics of soft clays. Acta Geotechnica, 11, 4, 887-900, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Terzaghi, Erdbaumechanik auf Bodenphysikalischer Grundlage (Franz Deuticke, Liepzig-Vienna, 1925) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Taylor, Fundamentals of soil mechanics (Wiley, New York, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Zeng, Z.S. Hong, J. Han, Experimental investigations on discrepancy in consolidation degrees with deformation and pore pressure variations of natural clays. Applied Clay Science, 152, 38-43, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.