E3S Web Conf.
Volume 106, 20195th International Scientific Conference on Civil Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 June 2019|
- F. G. Bell, Bulletin of the International Association of Engineering Geology 37, 91-98 (1988) doi: 10.1007/BF02590374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chudek, W. Janusz, J. Zych, Studium dotyczące stanu rozpoznania tworzenia się i prognozowania deformacji nieciągłych pod wpływem podziemnej eksploatacji złóż (Study on recognition of formation and forecasting of discontinuous deformations under the influence of underground exploitation). Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Śląskiej 141, Gliwice (1988) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- E. Popiołek, Z. Pilecki (eds.), Ocena przydatności do zabudowy terenów zagrożonych deformacjami nieciągłymi za pomocą metod geofizycznych (Assessment of areas threatened with discontinuous deformations for building suitability using geophysical methods). Wyd. IGSMiE PAN, Kraków, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Whittaker, D. J. Reddish, Subsidence behaviour of rock structure, w: Comprehensive rock engineering - principles, practice and projects, J.A. Hudson ed., Pergamon Press, Oxford, New York (1993). [Google Scholar]
- P. Strzałkowski, Arch. Min. Sci. 60, 1, 63-71 (2015) doi: 10.1515/amsc-2015-0005 [Google Scholar]
- H. Marcak, Z. Pilecki, Some Geophysical and Geomechanical Remarks on Recognition Sinkhole Processes in Post-Mining Areas, Proc. 12th European Meeting of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics, 4-6 September 2006, Helsinki, Finland (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Sałustowicz A., Zarys mechaniki górotworu (Outline of rock mass mechanics). Wyd. Śląsk, Katowice, (1968), (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pilecki, A. Baranowski, Estimation of dimension of a regular-type sinkhole activated by abandoned shafts, Publications of the Institute of Geophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences M-29, 395, 271-279 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pilecki, Gospod. Surowcami Min. 25, 3, 319-331 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Colley, The detection of caves by gravity measurements, Geophys. Prospect. 11, 1-10 (1963). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pilecki, The role of geophysical methods in the estimation of sinkhole threat in the post-mining areas of shallow exploitation in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin, Poland, Gospod. Surowcami Min. 24, 3/1, 27-40 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Cook, Seismic mapping of underground cavities using reflection amplitudes, Geophysics 30, 4, 527-538 (1965). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kotyrba, L. Kortas, Sinkhole hazard assessment in the area of abandoned mining shaft basing on microgravity survey and modelling - Case study from the Upper Silesia Coal Basin in Poland. Journal of Applied Geophysics 130: 62-70, (2016), DOI: 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2016.04.007. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pilecki, Geophysical identification of voids and loosened zones in the shallow subsurface of post-mining areas. E3S Web of Conferences 66, 01001, doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186601001 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, D. Szwarkowski, An application of the ground laser scanning to recognise terrain surface deformation over a shallowly located underground excavation. E3S Web of Conferences 24, 01006 (2017), DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20172401006. [Google Scholar]
- KHGM Cuprum Sp. z o.o. - CBR in Wrocław, Removal of the hazard by capping the Lubichów III shaft in Lubkowo of the former copper ore mine "Konrad", Wrocław (2017) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- KHGM Cuprum Sp. z o.o. - CBR in Wrocław, Removal of the hazard by backfilling the cave-ins of Lubichów IVa and adjacent of unidentifiable sinkholes in Lubkowo after the former copper ore KONRAD - part I, Wrocław (2018), (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- KHGM Cuprum Sp. z o.o. - CBR in Wrocław; Removal of the hazard by backfilling the cave-ins of Lubichów IVa and adjacent of unidentifiable sinkholes in Lubkowo after the former copper ore KONRAD - part II, Wroclaw (2018), (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.