E3S Web Conf.
Volume 106, 20195th International Scientific Conference on Civil Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 June 2019|
- J. Adamczyk, Basic geotechnical properties of mining and processing waste - a state of the art analysis, AGH Journal of Mining and Geoengineering, vol. 36, no. 2, 31 - 40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Blight, Geotechnical Engineering for Mine Waste Storage Facilities. University of The Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gruchot, Utilization of coal mining westes and fuel ashes for engineering purposes as a factor of environmental development and protection, Scientific Books of the University of Agriculture, no 410, Cracow (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Morman, Strengthening of mining waste with grain size up to 2 mm used in flood embankments (in polish), Contemporary construction in research of young scientists, University of Technology. Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Gdańsk (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Morman, Results of the freeze resistance test, swelling index and coefficient of permeability of finegrained mining waste reinforced with cements, E3S Web of Conferences, vol. 36 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Myślińska, Laboratory soil research. Ed. 2 changed and extended (in polish)., PWN Scientific Warsaw Publisher (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, J. Morman, Utilization of fine-grained mining waste strengthened cement for the modernization of flood embankments (in polish), The Bulletin of The Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences no. 101, 358-359, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, J. Zięba, Preliminary studies of the dynamic stiffness modules of soil samples from the Solvay Sodium Plant waste landfill in Krakow, E3S Web of Conferences, 3rd International Conference on Applied Geophysics, Gniew, Poland (2017) [Google Scholar]
- PKN-CEN ISOTS 17892 - 4,5, 11 Geotechnical research. Laboratory soil research (2009) [Google Scholar]
- PN-88/B-04481, Building land. Examination of soil samples. Polish Committee for Standardization, Measurement and Quality. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- PN-B-06265. Concrete - part 1 Requirements, properties, production and abilities. Polish Committee for Standardization, Measurement and Quality. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- PN-S-96012, Road car - Substructure and improved substrate with soil stabilized with cement. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment of November 18, 2014 on conditions to be met when introducing sewage into waters or into the ground, and on substances particularly harmful to the aquatic environment (Journal of Laws No. 2014, item 1800) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.