E3S Web Conf.
Volume 106, 20195th International Scientific Conference on Civil Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 June 2019|
- V. Valašková, D. Papán, Z. Papánová, JME, v. 6, iss. 4, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Athanasopoulos, P.C. Pelekis, SOIL DYN EARTHQ ENG 19 (2000) 371±387 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tatara, F. Pachla, Ed., no. 40 in Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering, Springer, pp. 275-287 [Google Scholar]
- E Pilecka, D. Szwarkowski: E3S Web of Conferences, Vol. 36, No. 02007 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Protection Law of April 27, 2001 (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 62, item 627) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-B-02170:2016-12- Evaluation of harmfulness of vibrations transmitted by the ground to buildings (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- The Act of 7 July 1994 "Construction Law" (Journal of Laws of 1994 No. 89 item 414) [Google Scholar]
- Stypuła K.: New investments and environmental protection against vibrations. Izolacje 10/2008. (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- An expertise « Inventory of the "0" state of the Metro structure (CNK station) and vibration monitoring of this building during works under the "Development of the Left Bank Vistula Boulevard stage 1 episode 1.3 ». Cracow, 2018, (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.