E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable Energy Engineering|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- Jonatan J. Gomez Vilchez, Patrick Jochem, Wolf Fichtner. EV market development pathways -An application of System Dynamics for policy simulation[C]. 2013 World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exhibition (EVS27), 2013:1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Ofweek New Energy Vehicles[EB/OL]. http://nev.ofweek.com/2018-04/ART-71011-8420-30220061.html, 2018-04-10. [Google Scholar]
- Market Research Report on Global New Energy Vehicles[EB/OL]. http://www.askci.com/news/chanye/20180807/1010581127965.shtml, 2018-10-19 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoxuan Hu, Kun Wang, Xiulong Liu, et al. Energy Management for EV Charging in Software-Defined Green Vehicle-to-Grid Network[J]. IEEE Journals & Magazines, 2018, 56(5):156-163. [Google Scholar]
- George Hilton, Mahdi Kiaee, Thomas Bryden, et al. A Stochastic Method for Prediction of the Power Demand at High Rate EV Chargers[J]. IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, 2018:1-1. [Google Scholar]
- Phoompat Jampeethong, Surin Khomfoi. An EV Quick Charging Station Using a Pulse Frequency Current Control Technique[C]. 12th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), 2015:1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Chih-Chiang Hua, Ching-Hsiang Hsu. Implementation of a Regenerative Pulse and Equalization Battery Charger Using a DSP[C]. IEEE Power Electronics and Drive Systems, 2005:955-959. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Tseng, T. J. Liang, J. E Chen, and M. T. Chang. High Frequency Positive/Negative Pulse Charger with Power Factor Correction[C]. IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 2002: 671-675. [Google Scholar]
- Efficient Wireless Power Charging of Electric Vehicle by Modifying the Magnetic Characteristics of the Transmitting Medium[J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Volume: 53, Issue: 6, June 2017. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lei Zhao, Duleepa J. Thrimawithana, Udaya Kumara Madawala, et al. A Misalignment Tolerant Series-hybrid WirelessEVCharging System with Integrated Magnetics[J]. IEEE Early Access Articles, 2018:1-1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.