E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronic System|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- K. B. Adedeji, A. A. Ponnle, B. T. Abe, and A. A. Jimoh, "Effect of increasing energy demand on the corrosion rate of buried pipelines in the vicinity of high voltage overhead transmission lines," in Intl Aegean Conference on Electrical Machines & Power Electronics, (2015), pp. 299-303. [Google Scholar]
- L. Qi, H. Yuan, L. Li, and X. Cui, "Calculation of Interference Voltage on the Nearby Underground Metal Pipeline due to the Grounding Fault on Overhead Transmission Lines," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 965-974, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Saied, "The Capacitive Coupling Between EHV Lines and Nearby Pipelines," IEEE Trans. power deliv., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1225-1231, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Shane Finneran, "Criteria for Pipelines Co-Existing with Electric Power Lines," INGAA Foundation Inc, Dublin, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Christoforidis, D. P. Labridis, and P. S. Dokopoulos, "Inductive Interference on Pipelines Buried in Multilayer Soil Due to Magnetic Fields From Nearby Faulted Power Lines," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 254-262, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, S. Liu, J. Zhu, C. Xie, H. Tian, and J. Li, "Effects and Characteristics of AC Interference on Parallel Underground Pipelines Caused by an AC Electrified Railway," Energies, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1-24, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Christoforidis, D. P. Labridis, and P. S. Dokopoulos, "A Hybrid Method for Calculating the Inductive Interference Caused by Faulted Power Lines to Nearby Buried Pipelines," IEEE Trans. power deliv., vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1465-1473, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. H. E.-G. Ossama E. Gouda, Adel Z. El Dein, "Effect of electromagnetic field of overhead transmission lines on the metallic gas pipe-lines," Electr. Power Syst. Res., vol. 103, pp. 129-136, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Djekidel and D. Mahi, "Capacitive Interferences Modeling and Optimization between HV Power Lines and Aerial Pipelines," Int. J. Electr. Comput. Eng., vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 486-497, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ametani et al., "A Study on High-Frequency Wave Propagation along Overhead Conductors by Earth-Return Admittance/Impedance and Numerical Electromagnetic Analysis," in International Conference on Power Systems Transients, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Denisa Stet, Dan D. Micu, Levente Czumbil, "Effects of Power Line Operating Conditions on Nearby Gas Pipelines," in World Energy System Conference, (2012), no. 3, pp. 731-736. [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Micu, L. Czumbil, L. Darabant, and A. Ceclan, "Simulation of interferences between power lines and gas pipelines in unbalanced phase currents state," COMPEL Int. J. Comput. Math. Electr. Electron. Eng., vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 1178-1189, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. M. A.-R. A. H. Al-Badi, "Simulation of Electromagnetic Coupling on Pipelines close to Overhead Transmission Lines: A Parametric Study," J. Commun. Softw. Syst., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 116-125, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma and F. P. Dawalibi, "Recent Advances in Electromagnetic Interference Analysis in Common Corridors," in 4th Asia-Pacific Conference on Environmental Electromagnetics, (2006), no. 2, pp. 409-418. [Google Scholar]
- D. Stet, L. Czumbil, D. D. Micu, and O. Miron, "Corossion Evaluation and Mitigation on Metallic Pipelines," in International Conference and Exposition on Electrical and Power Engineering, (2012), pp. 554-559. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, Z. Wu, M. Hu, X. Dou, Y. Wang, and H. Chen, "Research on the Numerical Accuracy of Equipotential Ground Model Based on Method of Moment," WSEAS Trans. Power Syst., vol. 11, pp. 52-57, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Micu, G. C. Christoforidis, and L. Czumbil, "AC interference on pipelines due to double circuit power lines : A detailed study," Electr. Power Syst. Res., vol. 103, pp. 1-8, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Czumbil, Ş. Denisa, D. D. Micu, and Ţ. Vasile, "Stream Gas Pipeline in Proximity of High Voltage Power Lines. Part II-Induced Voltage Evaluation," in 47th International Universities Power Engineering Conference, (2012), pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.