E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Electronic System|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- Paatero J V, Lund P D. Effects of energy storage on variations in wind power [J]. Wind Energy, 2005, 8(4): 21-441. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abbey C, Joós G. A stochastic optimization approach to rating of energy storage systems in wind-diesel isolated grids [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2009, 24(1): 418-426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan M, Vittal V, Heydt G T, et al. Probabilistic power flow analysis with generation dispatch including photovoltaic resources [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power System, 2013, 28(2): 1797-1805. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vrakopoulou M, Margellos K, Lygeros J, and Andersson G. A probabilistic framework for reserve scheduling and N-1 security assessment of systems with high wind power penetration. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2013, 28(4): 3885-3896. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WANG G, BIAN Q, XIN H, et al. A robust reserve scheduling method considering asymmetrical wind power distribution [J]. IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica, 2018, 5(5): 961-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang S C. Robust linear optimization using distributional information. Boston: Boston University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yan, Wen Jin-yu, Cheng Shi-jie. Minimum load-curtailment in transmission network planning considering integrated wind farms Proceedings of the CSEE, 2011, 31(34): 20-27. [Google Scholar]
- Löfberg J. YALMIP: A toolbox for modeling and optimization in MATLAB. 2004 IEEE International Symposium on Computer Aided Control Systems Design, 284-289. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.