E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronic System|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- H.B. Sun, Q.L. Guo, Z.G. Pan, et al. Energy internet: concept,architecture and frontier outlook[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2015,39(19):1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Cheng, N. Zhang, C.Q. Kang, et al. Research framework and prospects of low-carbon multiple energy systems[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE,2017,37(14):4060-4069. [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Fathima, K. Palanisamy. Optimization in microgrids with hybrid energy systems-A review[J]. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews,2015,45:431-446. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Song, L. Zhao, Z.X. Zhang, et al. Rolling optimal model for multiple heating source and wind turbine unit[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2016, 44(24) :110-116. [Google Scholar]
- A. Christidis, C. Koch, L. Pottel, et al. The contribution of heat storage to the profitable operation of combined heat and power plants inliberalized electricity markets[J]. Energy, 2012, 37(1) :75-82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, G.Y. Li, Y.W. Wu, et al. Operation Modeling of Power Systems Integrated with Large-Scale New Energy Power Sources[J]. Energies, 2016, 9(10) :810. [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Atwa, E.F. El-Saadany, M.M.A. Salama, et al. Optimal Renewable Resources Mix for Distribution System Energy Loss Minimization[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2010, 25(1):360-370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Zhai, Y. Chen, H.T. Liu, et al. Optimal Design Method of a Hybrid CSP-PV Plant Based on Genetic Algorithm Considering the Operation Strategy[J]. International Journal of Photoenergy, DOI : 10.1155/2018/8380276, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Li, L.X. Hu. Research on accommodation scheme of curtailed wind power based on peak-shaving electric boiler in secondary heat supply network[J]. Power System Technology, 2015, 33(11) :3286-3291. [Google Scholar]
- D. Xu, Q. Ding, G.D. Huang, et al. Cogeneration unit dynamic scheduling model considering peak-load regulation ability[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2017,45(11) :59-64. [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Meng, P. Mei, H.M. Lu. Crisscross optimization algorithm for combined heat and power economic dispatch[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2016,44(6) :90-97. [Google Scholar]
- F. Levihn. CHP and Heat pumps to balance renewable power production :lessons from the district heating network in Stockholm[J]. Energy, 2017,42 :670-678. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cui, Z. Chen, G.G. Yan, et al. Coordinated wind power accommodating dispatch model based on electric boiler and CHP with thermal energy storage[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016,35(15) :4072-4080. [Google Scholar]
- H. Shabgard, M.J. Allen, N. Sharifi, et al. Heat pipe heat exchangers and heat sinks : Opportunities, challenges, applications, analysis, and state of the art[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015,89:138-158. [Google Scholar]
- H. Esen, M. Esen, O. Ozsolak. Modelling and experimental performance analysis of solar-assisted ground source heat pump system[J]. Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, 2017,29(1):1-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.