E3S Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2019Energy and Fuels 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- J. Markowski, J. Pielecha, R. Jasiński, T. Kniaziewicz, P. Wirkowski, Development of alternative ship propulsion in terms of exhaust emissions, E3S Web of Conferences, 10 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. D. Tapia, J. Y. Lee, R. E. H. Ooi, D. C. Y. Foo, R. R. Tan, Optimal CO2 allocation and scheduling in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) operations, Applied Energy, 184 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Warchoł, J. Górski, Technologies of CO2 Emission Reduction in the Power Generation Cycles, Chemia i Inżynieria Ekologiczna, 10 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wygonik, Engine and multitask airplane integration: criteria of engine parameters selection, Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology, 85 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zadrag. Supporting the Empirical Research on Diesel Engines with Multi-Equation Models, Advances in Mechatronic Systems, Mechanics And Materials, Book Series: Solid State Phenomena, 196 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gryboś, Mechanika płynów, Skrypty Uczelniane, 1654, (Politechnika Śląska 1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunicz, An experimental study into the chemical effects of direct gasoline injection into retained residuals in a homogeneous charge compression ignition engine, International Journal of Engine Research, 17 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunicz, A. Medina, Experimental study on detailed emissions speciation of an HCCI engine equipped with a three-way catalytic converter, Energy, 117 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jakubowski, Evaluation of performance properties of two combustor turbofan engine, Maintenance and Reliability, 17 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jasinski, J. Markowski, J. Pielecha, Probe positioning for the exhaust emissions measurements, Procedia Engineering, 192 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Koirala, J. P. C. Avila, T. Gomez, R. A. Hakvoort, P. M. Herder, Local Alternative for Energy Supply: Performance Assessment of Integrated Community Energy Systems, Energies, 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Markowski, J. Pielecha, R. Jasinski, Model to assess the exhaust emissions from the engine of a small aircraft during flight, Procedia Engineering, 192 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pielecha, Diagnostics of stratified charge combustion under the conditions of multiple gasoline direct injection, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 118 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pielecha, Modeling of gasoline fuel spray penetration in sidi engines, International Journal of Automotive Technology, 15 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Pielecha, W. Cieslik, Thermodynamic analysis of indexes of operation of the engine with direct fuel injection for idle speed and acceleration, Journal of Thermal Analysis And Calorimetry, 126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rudnicki, R. Zadrąg, Problems of Modelling Toxic Compounds Emitted by a Marine Internal Combustion Engine in Unsteady States (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sobiecka, T. Olejnik, Utilitarian Technological Solutions to Reduce CO2 Emission in the Aspect of Sustainable Development, Problemy Ekorozwoju, 12, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.