E3S Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2019Energy and Fuels 2018
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- The Ministry of Energy: Energy Policy of Poland until 2040 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon economy in 2050. SEC (2011) 288 final, Brussels (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Szczerbowski, B. Ceran, Energy policy of Poland in the context of the challenges of the 21st century, Energy Policy Journal, 28/1, 5-20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/75/Eu of the European Parliament and of the council of 24 November 2010 on industrial emissions (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2001/80/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2001 on the limitation of emissions of certain pollutants into the air from large combustion plants, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2008/1/EC of the European Parliament and of the council of 15 January 2008 Concerning Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Stępiński, The European Commission for the integration of the Baltic energy system by Poland. [Online] http://biznesalert.pl/komisja-europejska-za-integracja-systemu- elektroenergetycznego-baltow-z-pomoca-polski/ [accessed on 29.07.2017] [Google Scholar]
- I. Baic, W. Blaschke, W. Sobko, A New Method for Removing Organic Contaminants of Gangue from the Coal Output Middle Pomeranian Scientific Society of the Environment Protection, The Environment Protection, 17, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Energy consumption in the EU below its 1990 level but EU dependency on fossil fuel imports on the rise Eurostat, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pawłowski, M. Pawłowska, L. Pawłowski, Mitigation of green gases emissions by management of terrestrial ecosystems. Ecological Chemistry and Engineering 24(2), 218 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Paszcza, Hard coal mining in Poland in 2016, Wiadomości Górnicze, 6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Manowska, Forecast to determine a development strategy for the mining sector. 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference SGEM, 967-97, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Manowska, Main risks for Polish energy security 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference. 593-600 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gawlik, M. Kaliski, J. Kamiński, A.P. Sikora, A. Szurlej, Hard coal in the fuel-mix of Poland: the long-term perspective, Arch. Mining Sci., 61/2, 335–350 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Manowska, K. Tobór-Osadnik, M. Wyganowska, Economic and social aspects of restructuring Polish coal mining: Focusing on Poland and the EU, Resour. Policy, 52, 192-200 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Morawski, Restructuring the hard coal mining industry in Poland, Resour. Policy, 20/3, 193-197 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dubiński, M. Turek, Chances and threats of hard coal mining development in Poland – the results of experts research,. Arch. Mining Sci., 59/2, 395–411 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Manowska, Practical application of selected panel data techniques in analyzing sales capabilities of coal assortments, Enterprise and competitive environment. 21st Annual International Conference, Brno, Czech Republic, 415-423 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rybak, A. Manowska, The forecast of coal sales taking the factors influencing the demand for hard coal into account, Gosp. Sur. Miner., 35/1, 129-140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bielińska, Identyfikacja procesów, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Śląskiej, Poland, 63 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Industrial Development Agency polskirynekwegla.pl/raport-dynamiczny/sprzedazwegla-kamiennego-ogolem-miesiace [accessed on 29.08.2019] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.