E3S Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2019Energy and Fuels 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- Ch. Feng, X. Gao, Y. Tang, Y. Zhang, Comparative life cycle environmental assessment of flue gas desulfurization technologies in China. J Clean Prod, 68, 81–92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Córdoba, Status of Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) systems from coal-fired power plants: Overview of the physic-chemical control processes of wet limestone FGDs. Fuel, 144, 274–286 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, S-Ch. Ye, J. Bai, Z-Y. Wu, Z-H. Liu, Y-F. Yang, A concise algorithm for calculating absorption height in spray tower for wet limestone–gypsum flue gas desulfurization. Fuel Process Technol, 129, 15–23 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Trojanowska, A. Litwinowicz, Possibility of heavy metal precipitation on various sludge treatment stages of a wet flue gas desulfurization process. Biuletyn Energetyka, 6, 27 – 32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Litwinowicz, Wet FGD installation wastewater treatment plant, Energetyka, 2, 360 – 363 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament and Council Directive 2010/75/EU of 24 November 2010, decision (UE) 2017/1442, 31 07 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 18 November 2014 on the conditions to be met for the introduction of wastewater into waters or to land and on substances particularly harmful to the aquatic environment (Journal of Laws 2014, item 1800): Annex 4 (Tables I and II). [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 21 July 2016 on classification methods for body of water state and environmental quality standards for priority substances (Journal of Laws 2014, item 1187). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bogacki, P. Marcinowski, J. Zawadzki, M. Majewski, S. Sivakumar, Oczyszczanie ścieków z instalacji odsiarczania spalin z wykorzystaniem procesu Fe0/H2O2. Przem. Chem., 96 (12), 2486 – 2490 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.