E3S Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2019Energy and Fuels 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- Outlook 2017 – World Energy Outlook 2017. International Energy Agency. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- The Energy Policy of Poland until 2030. The document adopted by the Council of Ministers on 10 November 2009. [Google Scholar]
- The draft Energy Policy of Poland until 2050. The Ministry of Development. Warsaw, Poland, August 2015. [Google Scholar]
- POPiHN 2016 – Industry and trade of petroleum. Annual Reports for the years 2016 and 2017. Polish Organization of Oil Industry and Trade. [Google Scholar]
- The balance of mineral resources deposits in Poland as of 31.12.2017. The Polish Geological Institute National Research Institute Warsaw 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy economy in the years 2005-2016 (Gospodarka paliwowo-energetyczna w latach 2005 – 2016). Statistics Poland. Warsaw. Issues from 2007 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Nafta Polska (http://www.nafta-polska.pl/) (accessed 11.04.2016). [Google Scholar]
- Energy situation in Poland: national energy balance. IV quarter of 2017. No. 4 (110). Agencja Rynku Energii (ARE S.A.) [Google Scholar]
- POPiHN 2017 – Industry and trade of petroleum. Annual Reports for the years 2016 and 2017. Polish Organization of Oil Industry and Trade. [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Energy 2018: Oil and fuel market statistical data. [Google Scholar]
- IEA 2018 – Market Report Series, Oil 2018, pp. 16. [Google Scholar]
- IEA 2012 – Medium-Term Oil Market Report 2012, pp. 35. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.