E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Babokin, G.I. (2002). Energy saving in the electric drive of the conveyor. Izv. Universities. Mountain Journal, 1, 122–125 [Google Scholar]
- Braslavsky, I.Ya., Ishmatov, Z.h., Polyakov, V.N. (2004). Energosberegayushchiy asinkhronnyu elektroprivod. Moskva: Isdatelskiy tsentr “Akademiya” [Google Scholar]
- Lauhoff, H. (2006). Do regulating the speed of belt conveyors really help save energy? Glukauf, 1, 9–16 [Google Scholar]
- Kucheryavenko, V.F., Semchenko, A.A. (2008). The regulated conveyor is the basis for increasing the efficiency of transportation of the rock mass. Glukauf, 1, 58–63 [Google Scholar]
- Kozar, A.V. (2011). Increasing the energy efficiency of belt conveyors of coal mines. Proc. of the International scientific conference “Forum of Mining Engineers”, National Mining University, Dnipropetrovsk, October, 182-186 [Google Scholar]
- Tarasov, V.I. (2015). Evaluation of belt conveyor perfection by an energy indicator. Rozrobka rodovishch: shchorichnyi naukovo-tekhnichnyi zbirnyk, 155–161 [Google Scholar]
- Shachmeister, L.G., Dmitriev, V.G. (1987). Teorya i raschet lentochnyh konveerov. Moskva: Mashinostroenie [Google Scholar]
- Kiriya, R.V. (2013). Definition of the criterion of the efficiency of functioning of the systems of underground conveyor transport of coal mines. Naukovi visti. Suchasni problemy v metalurgii, 16, 13–21 [Google Scholar]
- Kiriya, R.V., Mishchenko T.F. (2015). Definition of the carrying capacity and energy intensity of transportation of the rock mass by conveyor transport of coal mines. Zbіrnyk naukovykh prats Natsionalnogo girnychogo universytetu, 46, 96–104 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.