E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- M Jiaqi, D. Hong, Safety Science 93 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gerald, R.M. Hill, L. Jefferey, Journal of Safety Research 44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Baisheng, H. Xin, S. Xin, L. Anjin, Safety Science 88 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shevchenko, V.G. (2016). Developing methods for increasing readiness of the managers of coal mine divisions to accident-free operation according to quantitative estimations of theirpersonality characteristics, Scientific bulletin of National Mining University. 6. 114-119 [Google Scholar]
- Shevchenko, V.G. (2017). Research on the influence of miners’ energy expenditure on coal mining efficiency, Scientific bulletin of National mining university, 3, 140-146 [Google Scholar]
- Ikonnikova, N.A., Korsun, V.I., Slaschev, A.I., Yalansky, Alex. A., Yalansky, A.A. (2015). Modelirovanie i kontrol dinamicheskih protsessov v zadachah otsenki sostoyaniya geotehnicheskih system. Dnipro: National mining university [Google Scholar]
- Slashchev, A.I. (2016). Justification of the parameters of the information system assuring the underground mining safety, Scientific bulletin of National mining university, 1. 77–85 [Google Scholar]
- Shevchenko, V.G., Slashchov, A.I. (2018). Informatsionnyie sistemy bezopasnosti i proizvoditelnosti podzemnyih gornyih rabot. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.