E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Ikonnikov, M.YU., Ikonnikov, YU.R., Slashcheva, Ye.A., Slashchov, I.M., Yalanskiy, A.O. (2015). Mathematical modeling in solving problems of evaluating the efficacy and safety of mining operations, Dnipropetrovsk: Natsionalnyy gornyy universitet [Google Scholar]
- Slashchova, O.A. (2007). The elaboration of the methodic for the express-estimation the stress-strained state of rock mass around the geotechnical installation, Candidate of Technical Sciences Thesis, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named by N. Poljakov of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk [Google Scholar]
- Tang, C.A., Tham, L.G., Lee, P.K., Yang, T.H., Li, L.C. (2002). Coupled analysis of flow, stress and damage (FSD) in rock failure, International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 39, 477-489 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Slashchov, I.N., Slashchova, O.A. (2016). Study of caving zone formation in the rock massif at mining adjacent panels in the mines, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 128, 179-191 [Google Scholar]
- Krukovskaya, V.V., Krukovskiy, A.P., Vinogradov, Y.A. (2015). Study of water inflow in mine workings with anchors, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 120, 182-193 [Google Scholar]
- Yalanskiy, A.A., Sapunova, I.O., Slashchev, A.I., Novikov, L.A. (2014). Justification of the initial parameters for geomechanical processes modeling in problems of safety assessment of mine workings maintenance”, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 119, 282-295 [Google Scholar]
- Fadeyev, A.B. (1987). The finite element method in geomechanics. Moskva: Nedra [Google Scholar]
- Gallager, R. (1984). Finite Element Analysis. Fundamentals. Moskva: Nauka [Google Scholar]
- Slashchov, I.M. (2012). Mining research of systems maintenance stability coal heading in easily cave rock of Western Donbass, Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 97, 177-185 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.