E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- https://www.worldsteel.org/steel-by-topic/statistics/global-map.html (Last accessed: 22.05.2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Zborshchik, Abstract of lectures on the subject “Metallurgy of steel”, 238 (Donetsk: State University "DonNTU", 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. А. Kudrin, Theory and technology of steel production: A textbook for universities, 528 (Moscow, “Mir”, LLC “Publishing house AST”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Voskoboynikov, and etc., General metallurgy – 6 - pub., Revised and additional, 768 (Moscow, IKTs "Akademkniga", 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Bershitsky, Insulating bucket cover: pat. 2211112 RU: МPK 7 B 22 D 41/00/; applicant and patent holder Bershitsky I. M. № 2001128012/02; appl. 17.10.2001; publ. 27. 08.2003 [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Smirnov, V. M. Safonov, L. V. Dorokhova, A. Yu. Tsuprun, Metallurgical mini-plants, 469 (Donetsk, Nord-Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Murikov, A. I. Nosovets, V. M. Nosovets, A. V. Olenchenko, I. I. Shkulkova, Use of heat-shielding covers for steel-teeming ladles at RUE “BMZ”, Casting and metallurgy, 1(45) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. K. Kabakov, D. I. Borodin, N. E. Khisamutdinov, M. A. Pakholkova, Thermal technical substantiation of the thermal insulation of the lid for the casting ladle, Herald of Cherepovets State University, №2, Т.1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Borodulin, E. I. Moshkevich, Stainless steel, 319 (Moscow, Metallurgy, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Egorov, Calculation of power and parameters of electric furnaces of ferrous metallurgy. Training manual for universities, 280 (Moscow, Metallurgy, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Voronin, V. A. Kamaev, Atlas of casting defects. Black alloys, 327 (Monograph. Moscow, “Mechanical Engineering – 1», 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Mogilyov, O. I. Lev, Reference caster, 272 (Moscow, Mechanical Engineering, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Starikov, Refractories and linings in ladle metallurgy: a manual for universities (Moscow, MISiS publishing house, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.teplopromproekt.ru/about/articles/sovremennayavysokotemperaturnaya-izolyatsiya-stalerazlivochnykh-kovshey/(Last accessed 27.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Abramov, Reference book of the young caster: Casting in sandy-clay forms. Reference for avg. Prof.-tech. studies. Institutions, 199 (Moscow, Higher. school, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Mastryukov, Theory, design and calculations of metallurgical furnaces. Calculations of metallurgical furnaces: account. for technical schools; in 2 m. –2nd ed., revised, and add, 376 (Moscow, Metallurgy, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, A. S. Sukomel, Heat transfer: A textbook for universities, ed. 4th, revised, and additional, 416 (Moscow, Energoizdat, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Pishchulin, Calculation of heat loss to the environment: a tutorial, 31 (Seversk: Publishing House SGTA, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Krasnoshchekov, A. S. Sukomel, A heat transfer logbook, 288 p., 136 p. (Moscow, Energy, 1980, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Tolkanov, K. V. Strogonov, Study on the use of a thermostating cover for a steel-teeming ladle with a volume of 6 tons and calculation of the resulting energy effect, XXIV International Scientific and Technical Conference “Radio electrical and electrical engineering and energy” 638.p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.