E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Yu. P. Lyapichev, Design and construction of modern high dams: textbook. 275 p. (Moscow, RUDN, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Asnake, A. Cagiano, B. Ferraro, E. Zoppis, Managing unprecedented challenges at Gibe III dam, Ethiopia Water Storage & Hydropower Development for Africa. pp. 58-63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Escobar, A. M. Posada, Recent experience on design, construction and performance of CFRD dams, 6 th International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, pp. 1-9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Chogovadze, I. M. mghebrishvili, I. E. Lomov, Enguri hydro power plant, 200 p. (Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Marchuk, Some lessons of field observations on high concrete dams, Hydrotechnical construction, 4, pp 2-12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Nonjew, G. A. Shahinyan, System engineering of safety of hydraulic structures. Proceedings of the VI International conference, pp. 217-220 (Moscow, MISI-MGSU Publishing house, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Balkema, Proceedinds of the International Simposium on New Trends and Guidelines on DamSafety, Vol. I and II, (Rotter-dam, Brookfield, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Zateeva, The Experience of creating data banks to monitor the status of large HPP, Hydraulic engineering, 7, pp. 42-45 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ye Zhu, Lu Lu, Nonlinear static analysis of Shuibuya dam in China - World’s Highest CFRD, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 21, Bund 04, pp. 1527-1537 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Johannesson, S. L. Tohlang, Lessons learned from Mohale, International Water Power & Dam Construction 59(8), pp.16-25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Wang, Q. Yan, Analyze on development prospects of 300m level ultra-high CFRD from Shuibuya high CFRD, Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference. (2010) DOI: 10.1109/appeec.2010.5448667 [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Kuznetsov, results of geodetic measurements on the Ingur arch dam under construction. Hydraulic engineering, 3, pp. 34-38 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wen, J. Chai, Z. Xu, Y. Li, A statistical review of the behavior of concrete-face rockfil dams based on case histories, Geotechnique, 68 (9), pp. 749-771 (2018) DDI: 10.1007/s11431-007-6007-5. [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Gurman, Guide to solving problems in probability theory and mathematical statistics, 400 p. (Moscow, Higher school, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- P. Marques, N. L. S. De Pinto, CFRD dam characteristics learned from experience, International Journal on Hydropower and Dams, 12(1), pp. 72-76 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tatin, M. Briffaut, F. Dufour, A. Simon, J.-P. Fabre, Statistical modelling of thermal displacements for concrete dams: Influence of water temperature profile and dam thickness profile, Engineering Structures, 165, pp. 63-75 (2018) DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2018.03.010. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tatin, M. Briffaut, F. Dufour, A. Simon, J.-P. Fabre, Thermal displacements of concrete dams: Accounting for water temperature in statistical models, Engineering Structures, 91, pp. 26-39 2015 DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2015.01.047. [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kaftan, A.V. Ustinov, application of global navigation satellite systems for monitoring deformations of hydraulic structures, Hydrotechnical construction, 12, pp. 11-19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Ustinov, Technology of satellite geodetic monitoring of hydraulic structures. Hydrotechnical construction, 6, pp. 39-43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Ustinov, V. I. Kaftan, Technology of monitoring the movements of hydraulic structures in the process of compensation injection, Hydraulic engineering, 1, pp. 2-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.