E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- N. Gharaibeh, M. Matarneh, V. G. Artyukh, Loading Decrease in Metallurgical Machines. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 8(12), pp. 1461–1464 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mazur, V. Artyukh, G. Artyukh, M. Takadzhi, Current Views on the Detailed Design of Heavily Loaded Components for Rolling Mills. Engineering Designer, V.37, 1, pp. 26–29 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. I. Rudaev, etc., Synergetics in mechanics of deformable body, News of Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, 10, 10, pp. 123–128 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kukhar, O. V. Vasylevskyi. Experimental research of distribution of strains and stresses in work-piece at different modes of stretch-forging with rotation in combined dies, Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 3, pp. 71–78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Artiukh, E. A. Galikhanova, V. M. Mazur, S. B. Kargin, Energy intensity of parts made from polyurethane elastomers. Magazine of Civil Engineering, 81(5), pp. 102-115 (2018). DOI: 10.18720/MCE.81.11 [Google Scholar]
- V. Artiukh, V. Mazur, S. Karginm, L. Zakharova, Adapters for metallurgical equipment, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 03028 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817003028 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Artiukh, T. Raimberdiyev, V. Mazur, Use of CAE-Systems at Evaluation of Shock Absorbers for Metallurgical Equipment. MATEC Web of Conferences, 53, 01039 (2016) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20165301039 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Al-Quran, M. E. Matarneh, V. G. Artukh, Choice of Elastomeric Material for Buffer Devices of Metallurgical Equipment. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 4(11), pp. 1585–1589 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Ogorodov, The results of investigation of the resistance to deformations and fracture of some polymer composite materials. Mechanics of Composite Materials. V.30, 6, pp. 771–780 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Yakovlev, V. L. Mazurin, Vibroisolating properties of polyurethane elastomeric materials, used in construction. Magazine of Civil Engineering, 6, pp. 53–60 (2017) DOI: 10.18720/MCE.74.5. [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Pestryakov, E. I. Gumerova, A. N. Kupchin. Assessment of efficiency of the vibration damping material «Teroson WT 129». Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 5(44), pp. 46-57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Artiukh, S. Yu. Karlushin, E. N. Sorochan, Peculiarities of Mechanical Characteristics of Contemporary Polyurethane Elastomers. Procedia Engineering, 117, pp. 938-944 (2015) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2015.08.180 [Google Scholar]
- M. Matarneh, N. Gharaibeh, V. G. Artyukh, Effectiveness of Flexible Pin Type Couplings. International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT), Volume 4, Issue 2, рp. 1-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ishchenko, etc., New technologies of revamp of metallurgical equipment by means of metal polymeric materials, Metallurgical processes and equipment, 1, pp. 55-58 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Levandovskiy, B. E. Melnikov, A. A. Shamkin, Modeling of porous material fracture. Magazine of Civil Engineering, 1, pp. 3-22 (2017) doi: 10.18720/MCE.69.1 [Google Scholar]
- V. Rek, Thermal Degradation of Polyurethane Elastomers: Determination of Kinetic Parameters, Journal of Elastomers and Plastics, 35, pp. 311-323 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Rek, Kinetic Parameters Estimation for Thermal Degradation of Polyurethane Elastomers, Journal of Elastomers and Plastics, 38, pp. 105-118 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, Synthesis and Characterization of Polyurethane Elastomers, Journal of Elastomers and Plastics, 40, pp. 161-177 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Starostina, etc., Adhesion of polymers to metals: new approaches to assessing surface properties of metals, Glues. Sealants, Technologies, 7, pp. 27-30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Galihanova, etc., Usage of technology of gluing polyurethane materials with metal surfaces, Synergy of sciences, 6, pp. 515-521 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ishchenko, V. Artiukh, V. Mazur, S. Poberezhskii, M. Aleksandrovskiy, Experimental study of repair mixtures as glues for connecting elastomers with metals MATEC Web of Conferences, V.265, 01016 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201926501016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.