E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Report of the United Nations Conference on the human environment, 80 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Goals. United Nations. [Google Scholar]
- Official United Nations website. Sustainable development goals. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sentana, S. Valero, E. Velasco, C. Senabre, Sustainability as a Paradigm of Energy Policy. ICREPQ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Tabunshchikov, A. Naumov, Yu. Miller, Energy efficient criteria in green construction. Energosberezheniye, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheina, V. Ulianskaya, Factors of ecological high-rise buildings research. Modern condition and developmet perspectives, 27-34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheina, I. Zilberova, V. Kasyanov, Fedorovskaya, A. Sustainable development of territories, cities and companies. Study DSTU (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Official BREEAM website. How BREEAM certification works. [Google Scholar]
- Official LEED website. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheina, V. Ulianskaya, Modern ecological certification systems in construction in Russia and abroad. Construction and industrial safety 12(64), 23-28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sukhinina, General aspects and international ecological standards comparison in construction. Vestnik Saratov State Technical University 4(73), 209-215 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Klochkova, E Sukhinina, Problems of ecological building certification in Russia. Vestnik MGSU 4(103), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- STO NOSTROY 2.35.68-2012. Regional features consideration in rating evaluation system of sustainable environment (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Official website Stefano Boeri Architetti. Vertical Forest. [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Giacomello, New Urban Forest Rises in Milan. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat Research Paper (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Giacomello, M. Valagussa, Vertical Greenery. Evaluating the High-Rise Vegetation of the Bosco Verticale, Milan. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (2015) [Google Scholar]
- STO NOSTROY 2.35.4-2011. Green construction. Residential and public buildings. Rating system for assessing environmental sustainability. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.