E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- V. Muradyan, D. Mailyan, A Lyapin, V. Chubarov, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 19. “Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport, EMMFT 2017”, p. 012032 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mailyan, V. Aksenov, N. Aksenov, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 692, 536-543 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Polskoy, D. Mailyan, S. Georgiev, V. Muradyan, E3S Web of Conferences (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183302060 [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Polskoy, D. R. Mailyan, D. A. Dedukh, S. V. Georgiev, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 2, 1767-1786 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Polskoy, S. V. Georgiev, V. A. Muradyan, A. A. Shilov, MATEC Web of Conferences 196, 02026 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Polskoy, ISSN 1662-9752, 931, p. 315-320. URL: scientific.net/VSF.931.315 [Google Scholar]
- N. Spinella, Modeling of Shear Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Beams Strengthened with FRP, Composite Structures (2019) doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2019.02.073 [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Alam, A. Hussein, Construction and Building Materials, 154, 819–828 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, C.K.Y. Leung, Effect of shear span-depth on mechanical performance of RC beams strengthened in shear with U-wrapping FRP strips, Composite Structures (2017) doi:dx.doi.org/ 10.1016/j.compstruct.2017.06.059 [Google Scholar]
- H. Naderpour, O. Poursaeidi, M. Ahmadi, Shear Resistance Prediction of Concrete Beams Reinforced by FRP Bars Using Artificial Neural Networks, Measurement (2018) doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2018.05.051 [Google Scholar]
- Kourosh Nasrollahzadeh, Reza Aghamohammadi, Engineering Structures, 176, 785–800 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zou, P. Feng, J. Wang, Y. Wu, Y. Feng, FRP stay-in-place form and shear key connection for FRP-concrete hybrid beams/decks, Composite Structures (2018) doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2018.03.011 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Colalillo, S. A. Sheikh, Behavior of shear-critical reinforced concrete beams strengthened with fiber-reinforced polymer - experimentation. ACI Struct J, 111(6), 1373-1384 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Guide for the design and construction of externally bonded FRP systems for strengthening concrete structures, ACI 440.2R-08. American Concrete Institute, p. 76 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures - Part 1-1, General rules and rules for buildings, p. 229 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.