E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- N.M. Gusev, N.V. Obolensky, N.P. Nikolskaya, The preface to a collection of scientific works of Scientific – Lighting Engineering (Reserch institute of Building Physics (NIISF), Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- J.Yaser Maksud, The creation of comfort conditions of an indoor environment in civil buildings a Near East, A Ph.D. Thesis (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Obolensky, Lighting research aspects of Insolation and sun-protection in building construction, Abstract of the Doctor of Sciences thesis (Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo 7, 76-80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, M.A. Salo, SMOT of XXI century 10, 64-65 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Harkness, M.L. Menta, Solar radiation control in buildings (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, H. Amhaz, SMOT of the XXI century 12, 52 – 53 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, S. Suliman, SMOT of the XXI century 5, 82-84 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, V.A. Khodeir, Vestnik MGSU 8, 39-45 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, V.A. Khodeir, Vestnik MGSU 7, 9-15 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Gusev, Fundamentals of building physics (Stroyizdat, Moscow,1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, Assessment of lighting environment of industrial premises under clear sky conditions (Svetotechnika, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, The physics of the environment (ASV publishing, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Obolensky, Industrial construction 1, 12-14 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, S.A. Porublev, SMOT of the XXI century 4, 34-37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard SP 52.13330.2011 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard SanPin 2.2.1/188.8.131.526 [Google Scholar]
- Solar shading for low-energy buildings (European Solar-Shading Organization, Belgium, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Understanding overheating – where to start (an introduction for house builders and designers) (NHBC foundation, Great Britain, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.