E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- E.K. Agakhanov, Bulletin of Dagestan State Engineering University. Engineering Sciences 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Agakhanov, About mathematical modeling of physical effects in soils. Science revue 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Gutman, Proceedings of the Hydro-engineering Research Institute 11 (1934) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Lebedev, Applied mechanics 2 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J. Goudier, Theory of elasticity (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Bugaenko, Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Mechanics of rigid bodies 4 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Khessin, Photo-elasticity method (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Biot, Trans. ASME. Appl. Mech. 2, 57 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Agakhanov, M.K. Agakhanov, Industrial and Civil Construction 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Agakhanov, Bulletin of Dagestan State Engineering University. Engineering sciences 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Agakhanov, M.K. Agakhanov, MGSU Bulletin 3, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.