E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- B. Allen, The Future of BIM is Not BIM and It‘s Coming Faster Than You Think (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Badenko, D. Zotov, A. Fedotov, Hybrid processing of laser scanning data, E3S Web of Conferences, 33, 01047 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183301047 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. B.Galieva, V. N. Alekhin, A. A., Antipin, S. N. Gorodilov, Defects search during the inspection of civil and industrial buildings and structures on the basis of laser scanning technology and information modeling approach (BIM). В 9th International Scientific Conference Building Defects, Building Defects 2017, 01007 (2018). EDP Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201814601007 [Google Scholar]
- A. Krivonogov, G. Zakharova, S.Plotnikov, Implementation of BIM-technologies in the educational program of the architectural university. В 9th International Scientific Conference Building Defects, Building Defects 2017, 01001 EDP Sciences. (2018). https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201814601001 [Google Scholar]
- M. Alderton, 3 Keys That Will Unlock the Future of BIM in Buildings (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuchinskas, 3 Top Trends Show Green-Building Technology on the Rise (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Zarco-Tejada, R. Diaz-Varela, V. Angileri, P. Loudjani, Tree height quantification using very high resolution imagery acquired from an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and automatic 3D photo-reconstruction methods, European Journal of Agronomy, 55, pp. 89-99 (2014) doi: 10.1016/j.eja.2014.01.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mader, R. Blaskow, P. Westfeld, H.-G. Maas, UAV-Based acquisition of 3D point cloud - A comparison of a low-cost laser scanner and SFM-tools. International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences - ISPRS Archives, 40(3W3), pp. 335-341 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. I. Mohd-Nor, M. P. Grant, WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development, 10, pp. 264-273 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, MATEC Web of Conference, 193, 00001(2018) doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201823904019 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, E. Vasilyeva, MATEC Web of Conferences, 239, 04019 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Papadonikolaki, R. Vrijhoef, and H. Wamelink, Architectural Engineering and Design Management, 12-6, 476–494 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.